Saturday, June 9, 2012

Home Sweet Apartment.

Our apartment finally has functional internet, thus I can finally stop disappointing my list of goals and get back to a regular blogging schedule. Now balancing a job, social life, and this blog might wind up being a challenge... but hell- challenge accepted! As promised, I finally got around to taking a couple (dozen) photos of the new place for you all to drool over with envy.

I made a little sacrifice, and gave up half my room for the livingroom...
Honestly? I love it.

More (& the rest of the apartment) behind the cut-

My roommates' favourite thing about the apartment- 
dishwasher heaven.
My "accessories" closet... I might have a slight addiction problem.

And that's all for now, folks! Another update should happen tomorrow, or the day after, I promise. (And that post might actually have some substance to it instead of being a photo-overload!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment